Tuesday, February 26, 2008

More stuff...


After my Catan post, I realized I've been through quite the dry spell here. I've had stuff going on, but not much time to just sit down and crank out posts here. Andy and Rucht's blogs are in the same boat though, so I don't feel that bad! Spring semester is wrapping up rather quickly, and this is the final stretch for me, so it's obviously occupying the bulk of my time. As we get closer to May, I'm having to step up with the paper writing and what-not, less time gamin' and paintin'. I don't mind the not painting bit (it's such a chore!), but not gaming as much as I'm used to, well that's a bit of a bummer. That's not to mean we've got nothing going on here though...

I'm getting my SuperSystem stuff ramped up. It's looking like I'll have four teams of Supers, of about four to six heroes each. Throw in that one monstrosity I hinted at a while back too...he's taking shape nicely as well. I added a couple of 360 games to the library as well, I'm thinking about hooking it up to the network, but I don't know, there's that whole time crunch factor I mentioned, maybe this summer. It'd be nice to play with my buddy out of state though. The comic book project is on a bit of a hiatus until I can afford some new bags and backs. They're not that much, but when you're buying them 400 at a time, it adds up quickly. The Warhammer stuff is super slow going, we'll just say it's more of a simmer, oh, while we're dabbling in the worlds of GW, I have added a fair number of rpg books to the library though, which I'm pretty excited about, some good lookin' stuff actually. The Eberron campaign I was getting ready to run ran out of steam, but only after I had bought the modules, source books, and miniatures, of course, heh. I was trying something new and went with a group of mostly non-gamer friends, which may have been the problem in the long run. I think that's the bulk of what's been cooking lately, as always, I'll keep y'all posted, hopefully a bit more frequently too...

No comments:

Post a Comment