Sunday, March 9, 2008

Dwarf Sticker


My last post had this Lego Dwarf image on it. For the record, I did not draw it. I got the line art image from Lego's Castle downloads page. I did, however, do all the color work in Photoshop, which with all the shading took me just as long to color as it would've to draw. Now, I could have drawn it, if I had the time, which I don't, heh.

Sure, it's geeky, but that's the name of the game, right? Having just professed my excitement over the new Castle Lego line last post, I figure this sticker would do the trick nicely, especially since it was the Lego Dwarves in particular that has spurred me on.

A quick trip to the local copy shop with my image on a stick drive was all it took. They made me a color copy, I trimmed it out with an x-acto blade, then laminated it with a sticky back sheet called a lami-label. Then I trimmed it out again, and voila, instant weatherproof sticker. I put it on the glass, not the actual car, because it will be a pain to get off whenever that time comes. Here's a pic of it on the back of my little escape pod of a car. It measures about five inches square...the sticker, not the car.

No comments:

Post a Comment