Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Blood Bowl Inventory


99 Blood Bowl Figs (and a couple o' Big'uns)

On top of the ongoing (and fun!) 40k campaign we've been embroiled in, there's been talks of getting some Blood Bowl back in action too! Well, we were going to have a massive, dual campaign game last week on a whopping 14x5 table over at Andy's, but we had a couple of cancellations. I wasn't able to play my game, but it was still fun to go hang out. I had to still get transportation for my Dark Angels army though, and since we play most of our games at my house, I don't actually have proper army transportation. I had to clear out my Blood Bowl storage to get something that might work and when I looked at the table, I was kinda surprised to see just how many figs I actually have. I have to admit that all the teams aren't fully painted, and those that are, well, aren't that great (except for two of 'em), but I've got options. It's funny though, I don't think miniatures gamers are ever happy with their current inventory; I've got half a dozen teams, and yet, I kind of want to paint up a new Dwarf team!

Here's the team breakdown:
Norse
Human
Chaos
Chaos Dwarf
Undead
Orc

2 comments:

  1. I recently went on a Blood Bowl team splurge, buying some and getting other in trade. Even if I don't play with all of them too often, they are fun to paint, offering a nice self-contained change from my usual brown/green WWII fare. My current inventory includes

    Undead
    Orcs
    Humans
    Dark Elves
    Ogre
    Chaos Pact
    Amazons
    High Elves

    Brian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not bad for a rookie!

    ;)

    ReplyDelete