Sunday, June 7, 2009

The Five Day Outlook


No, it's not really a weather forecast...

I'm trying something new here at Mik's Minis, and that's a preview post of what to expect out of me and the blog in the coming work week. I did five days instead of seven because, well, that's a heck of a lot easier for me! Anyway, here we go:

In the movie review department we look at not one, but two movies that have come out in the last year or so that are nicely niched in the geek genre. The first one is Mutant Chronicles, based on the same universe as the old Warzone game. The second movie is Outlander, dubbed "Predator meets Beowulf" on the cover, we'll see...

In miniatures I dust off my Necromunda gang this week and get them out in the light of day for some pictures. Speaking of games with rosters and such, I also dug up and refurbished / repainted an older Troll model to use for Blood Bowl.

Last, but not least, I've got a new fourth edition Dungeons and Dragons (4e) character that we whipped up the other night, so I'll be posting his pic and stats..

No comments:

Post a Comment