Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day, and Other Stuff


First off, I've seen a lot of "Happy Father's Day" posts out there, so I wanted to jump in on the merriment. I like to say, "Every day is Father's Day to me..." which is partly true, but it is nice to have your own day, just in case. So Happy Father's Day y'all!

I'm on vacation, as y'uns know, and we're having a blast. This post is an unscheduled one, just a quick update while I'm away. I'll have tons of photos and what-not for when I get back to share. Also, we saw Toy Story 3 tonight, and it was the best one of them all, if you get the chance, go see it. Anyway, going through my 'blogs followed' list a couple of tidbits stood out above and beyond, and I wanted to share them with you guys just in case you missed them.


First up is this EXCELLENT batrep over at the Armchair General


Next is this awesome looking 6mm army for FWC at Lead Doesn't Bleed

No comments:

Post a Comment