Monday, July 19, 2010

In the Works...


All right, I've been kind of busy lately so there hasn't been a whole lot of activity here. Hopefully by sometime next week things will slow down enough that I can start getting back in the swing of things. A quick lowdown of what's already happened, and things to come:

Flames of War: I finally got a game in with my British Shermans! Unfortunately I think I left my memory card reader in New Jersey, so I don't have any pics to show for it.

5150: The quote of the night I believe was, "I know there's a good ruleset in there, we just need to keep playing to find it!" We did a space hulk type crawl with aliens vs. marines.

Briancon: Whew, what a great day of gaming. We started early, ended late, ate great, and enjoyed games of WWII Field of Battle, Check Your Six Jet Age, and a big ole Pig Wars romp to end the whole thing off with a bang.

Lord of the Rings: I got my models in from Dicerolla, and picked up an older rulebook, so I'll be detailing that.

Deathwatch and Simple Green: Remember my DW team that I ruined with primer? They're soaking as we speak, so I'll update those and tell you why Simple Green might be great, but should be called Simple J├Ągermeister!

I'm sure I've left something out, like I said though, things have been busy!


Stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. Mik, how relieved I am to know that FOW took top honors in the to do list .... lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, wait 'til you see Field of Battle!

    ReplyDelete