Thursday, November 25, 2010

Feast and Be Merry


"Clancy's Turkey Day" by the talented floodllama

As we creep into the closing hours of Thanksgiving here on the east coast I just wanted to say to everyone out there that I hope you and yours were able to enjoy a day of just being together in whatever manner you saw fit.

Here at House Gyro, there wasn't turkey, cranberry sauce, or anything else that could be remotely seen as "traditional", but there was a lot of family, a lot of food, drink, and a lot of camaraderie. I think a lot of Alka-Seltzer will be needed as well.

Maybe some aspirin in the morning.

2 comments:

  1. I am debating if I should go back for more food before bed :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went back for Victory Pie after the Aggies beat the Longhorns. Gig 'Em

    ReplyDelete