Thursday, August 4, 2011

LEGO Thursday: The Sheriff of Dinosaur Planet


Like a sketch book, we get ideas for a game, or a genre, or a scenario, or something. Well a lot of times there are ideas that never make it past the drawing board. This is an example of one of those times. Cowboys, sci-fi, and dinosaurs...it's the perfect combination!


I had to go back to the original file on this one just to check, and it was dated 2004. So it would seem that seven years later dinosaur-hybrid setting are gaining progress. Maybe it's time for me to revisit this particular setting?

4 comments:

  1. Awesome! I am reminded of a d20 line of supplements from Goodman Games called "Broncosaurus Rex."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good news for the Space Cowboys - naked Deinonychus without their feathers suffer a -1 penalty on all morale checks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just saw this on TMP Mik.

    http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg.mv?id=238587

    Brian

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Christian: I remember that line! Maybe that's why this guy was lurking around in my gaming subconscious?

    @Brian: I just used a bunch of expletives! That is so cool, one glance at the 'warbands' for the batrep and I was hooked...big time.

    ReplyDelete