Thursday, April 19, 2012

Thor's Day Hero: Ezio Auditore da Firenze


We can just call him Ezio for short, or 'that guy from Assassin's Creed'. Our first, but not last, videogame character making his debut here in the annals of Thor's Day Heroes. Ezio was the son of a rich nobleman, not a care in the world, until he found out about his assassin heritage at the age of 17. Following him and his tale through three separate titles and about sixty years of story you really start to get an appreciation for him. He's pretty good with a knife too.

EDIT:  I don't know what happened with Blogger's schedule feature.  This wasn't a draft, it was good to go yesterday, it just never...went!

2 comments:

  1. I've been having the same problem with schedule, and when you launch it manually, it ends up with the scheduled time stamp.

    And today I was inflicted with the "new look" which looks like a mash-up of Google + and Facebook's Timeline. My initial reaction was to call "Pants" but I'm slowly getting use it it - it's stripped down and slightly more ugly but it's free.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought I found a fix with the 'old look' button but apparently that was only temporary.

      The same schedule issue happened again to me with today's post. Written a few days ago and scheduled for this morning it just sat on the launch pad, refusing to go and I had to manually do it.

      Delete