Saturday, August 1, 2015

Finished Chosen


Last week we saw an entire unit of troops out of nowhere. Now we see finished models that were built less than a day ago! The end times must be near!

I put brush to the kit bashed Chosen from yesterday and here's the results. They were fun to paint up and honestly I didn't lavish too much time on them, but the final product still came out all right. 

Here was a mid-paint WIP I had sent to Eli during the day. 

Remember I said the 'mother lode' of leftover sprues? Well here it is, the birthplace of our intrepid chaos travelers. 

6 comments:

  1. Dayum son, you got those guys painted quick. Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another badass bits build!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks again man, I was a little surprised how all these bits came together so well.

      Delete
  3. Very nice! Two words: No pants.

    ReplyDelete