Monday, June 15, 2009

Virginia Beach


King Friggin' Neptune!

Through the power of the internet (and the amazing "schedule" feature on my blog) I am writing this from days past to post in the present! If all has gone according to plan, I should be at the beach as we speak, soaking up the sun, hanging out with friends and family, and generally doing nothing, huzzah! If all hasn't gone well, this will end up being one depressing (and kind of eerie) post, but let's not focus on that! Thanks to Ron over at From the Warp, he posted about Atlantis Comics and Games, I'll have to check them out!

I should be back soon, just in time for a weekend long geekfest with plenty of gaming (it's like our own mini-con) to report on soon enough. So break out the aloe, gird your loins, and wish me well on my journeys as I return from the Atlantic ocean.

No comments:

Post a Comment