A couple of days ago I reviewed the new Space Marine videogame over at Santa Cruz Warhammer. You can check out the full review here. Instead of just having a repeat post here, I'll just touch on some pros and cons here and if you're still interested head over to the Santa Cruz site for the whole enchilada.
- easy button layout and simple controls
- tons of customization options
- quick and dirty multiplayer
- excellent job of capturing the 40K universe
- a little repetitive after a while
- somewhat unengaged storyline
- lack of maps in multiplayer