Monday, August 13, 2012

Monday Night Miller 005 ~ Spacelings in SPACE

Hey Everybody! Monday Night Miller here with just a small entry. Recently I've had quite the busy schedule and haven't had a chance to get much artwork done but now I have a good looking window to get some stuff out of me before I explode! The other night we had a test run session of some Alpha Wolf Pack and it got my gears turnin' for some creativity. In preparation, I grabbed my little red sharpie and started working it to get the juices flowing. After that I figured I'd get some drawing done...

Kidding!


~ Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Woohoo, I love the Spaceling here, some of my favorite of your stuff to date. Love the helmet, the skin, the reflections of the eyes, the forward slump of the arms...all of it, nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like Chris' art. A good sense pf whimsy and lots of just the right amount of detail.

    -Eli

    ReplyDelete