Saturday, January 2, 2016

New Year, New Projects!

Hi Mik's Minis readers!

A big thank you for sticking around!

It's a new year, I did NOT do a year in review much to my chagrin, aargh!

But I've got pics on my phone and I've got stuff to share with you, so let's get on with it! Happy new year! 

First up is my custom space marine chapter, The Sons of Minos. They've lingered for too long, this is the year they come to life. Too much backstory waiting to come out to have hear these guys on the sidelines any longer. Do you want to know more? Click the 'minos' keyword below!









4 comments:

  1. Hey Mik, good to see you posting again. How is managing the shop going? How is AoS doing in your area?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Store is doing very well, but I don't want to jinx it. AoS is absolutely fantastic for anyone looking to get into the hobby, or whoever wants to wargame on a budget, or just people who want to have fun playing minis. It's just not a good system for people with a chip on their shoulder, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to hear. I'm trying to get a following of it myself in my area.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking good conversions on both the marines and all the guard. Happy New Year Mik!

    ReplyDelete