Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Mik the Blitzing Thunderhoof


It's not every day that you get professional-level, animated portraits of yourself in all kinds of different gaming genres. Or, if you're like me and are buddies with just such a person, you may. I can safely say however that there's probably not too many people in the world that have been caricatured as Chaos Dwarf Bull Centaurs!

A few days ago Bi3cuit whipped up a new Blood Bowl themed banner for the Minions of the Monster Master blog. As always, it ain't too shabby, and as I've already said...I'm a friggin' Bull Centaur! Oh yeah, bonus profile pic too! To date:

Mik as a Bolter-wielding Holiday Elf!

Mik as a veteran Mouse Guard adventurer!

Mik's Mouse Guard veteran disguised as Ash!

Mik in HALO-style power armor!

Mik as an Inquisitorial adept agent
!


...and of course, one of my favorites. My "almost" zombie survivor portrait!

4 comments:

  1. The new banner is amazing, which is what I have come to expect from Bi3cuit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That os so radical!!!!!
    Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is easily the coolest one yet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Meatball: He's got some skills, that's for sure.

    @Christian: I know, right? I'm a freaking bull centaur, yo!

    @Tristan: I thought the zombpoc one would be hard to beat, but I think this does take the cake. I really like how he matched up each real-life person with the persona of their teams.

    ReplyDelete