Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Did Someone Say Space Raptors?

His dream was velociraptors with guns.  His vehicle was Loud Ninja Games.  His fuel; Kickstarter.

I can't say Eli of "I See Lead People" fame anymore, from this point on it's Eli of Loud Ninja Games, or more to the point just Loud Ninja Games, period.

Let's face it, chances are if you game in sci-fi 15mm on the tabletop and follow this blog, you've already seen this announcement.  Maybe you're not a 15mm gamer per se, but our circles have overlapped anyway, so you already know.  But did you know that I've recently become part of the team over at Loud Ninja Games?

Yup, me, bet you didn't know that!  Now you have two reasons to plop down for some Chuhuac action.  Need a third reason?  Well those raptors you see drawn here are by none other than Minions of the Monday Night Miller Master, Chris.  In the initial planning stages in getting the raptors from idea to paper (and then eventually to sculpt) Chris and Eli worked closely together getting every last detail to be as exact and thorough as possible.

I've talked more than I intended.  I was going to just post the link and yell, "Go!" but when have I ever exercised brevity?  The sweet spot is definitely the $50 dollar mark, and that's what I opted for.  You get an entire company of space raptors, plus you get all of the cool stretch goals as they become available such as assault raptors, APCs, attack bikes, even 28mm Chuhuac!

10 comments:

  1. Pledged $25... I can't cope with any more minis than that! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I went $50 for a number of reasons; stretch goals being first among them, but I'm in the same boat. That's a lot of minis headed my way!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. With carrot rifles! You know, successful projects like the space raptors right out of the box will help pave the way to future projects...like space bunnies.

      Delete
  3. Interesting but 15 mm is not for me right now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the premise, Eli was a blogging gamer just like us and then one day decided to just make his own minis line.

      I know what you mean about the scale 2013 looks to be shaping up to be a lot of 15mm for me with a small amount of 28mm skirmish level projects mixed in.

      Delete
    2. I have no doubt in my mind that there will be 28mm Chuhuac at some point. Even if it is just a skirmishing squad, there is enough interest that I'd love to see them detailed at that level.

      I even added a stretch goal for it!

      -Eli

      Delete
    3. 28mm Chuhuac would (will!) be awesome but do you know what I really want? Chuhuac action figures. And a first-person video game. Maybe a motion picture but I would settle for an animated series.

      Delete
  4. It was an easy decision to cough in the $50. Now just waiting to see what the stretch goals will look like.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am entering the website at my own risk

    ReplyDelete