Monday, April 15, 2013

Shelf Life: The Minis

Yesterday we saw some bare shelves, today we fill them with metal, resin, and plastic.

I was asked about my shelf risers, and these are cheap, plastic tiered spice shelves from your local megastore. They're about four bucks a pop and look great for showing off your minis. Especially the ones in the back rows. Somehow they yielded more storage space to boot.

The last two pics are just filler really. I keep all of my Blood Bowl teams in boxes, so those will go, as will the smallish terrain pieces. Next we'll be looking at all of the toys in between te figs, until then enjoy!











8 comments:

  1. Mik, that's some special collection!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gunrunner, about fifteen years worth I guess?

      Delete
  2. How do you deal with excessive dust accumulation?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heh, I individually brush each one with a special, wide fan brush every quarter or so. Meticulous to say the least. Most people get by with a can of air every month or so.

      Delete
  3. Nice set-up! I'm currently trying to fit all my gaming stuff into an overgrown cubby hole, what with the baby evicting me from my gaming room : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you're going to be evicted, that's a good reason. All said and done though, rest of the game room aside, this occupies the space of just one closet. I suppose you could even put doors on it.

      Delete
  4. Wish my hobby area was as neat as yours. Good to see you still have the HAMRs we traded a while back when I was Maj. Diz Aster.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! I had intended to strip them but they looked so good I left them as is. You've had some other great trades that I've regretted not being able to get in on. Cheers!

      Delete