Monday, January 31, 2011

Sons of Minos: Major Heroes


A pair of my epic heroes from the upcoming Sons of Minos army, based on the mythos that is the Minions of the Monster Master. Based on Andy's method of brevity, I'll try to keep these, and subsequent SoM posts, to somewhat of a verbal minimum.



Remember this guy from earlier? Something about that outstretched Crozius arm really bothered me so I hacked it off and used a Space Wolf Rune axe instead. I had to cut away the shaft below his hand and join two separate pieces to finish it off. I like how the angle is now in a 'presentation' mode too. I've still got mold lines to remove though.

4 comments:

  1. Just because I have ADD doesn't mean the rest of your readers must suffer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, true enough. Maybe there is a happy medium somewhere between your "Here's my painted stuff..." and my Homeric posts that essentially say the same thing but with about four extra pages of text. I mean look at me here, I can't even make a comment that comes in at under fifty words!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking great, I like how you kit-bashed and got a different look for each model.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That bodes well because the next week, literally, is nothing but kitbashed Space Marine goodness!

    ReplyDelete